Itron Utility Week
October 27th – 29th
Bidesh Kar, Sentient Energy Product Manager will be presenting “Underground Distribution Monitoring System” on the On Demand Session, Tuesday, October 27th.
Join Sentient Energy for our Coffee Break Webinar Series
Each week Sentient Energy will host a webinar on a unique Smart Grid topic to better help you with your distribution grid operations. These are live, 15 minute power packed tech talks for your coffee breaks. At the end of each webinar 2 lucky attendees will receive a $20 Starbuck’s gift certificate. Please join us by registering below!
Coffee Break Webinars – 15 Minute LIVE Power Packed Tech Talks Plus Q & A
Join us for the following educational webinar(s):
Coffee Break Webinar Series RegistrationPlease complete and submit the form below, selecting one or more of the webinars you would like to attend.
Want to catch up on any of our previous webinars? Fill out the form below to see recordings of the ones you missed.
To view one of the recordings, please complete and submit the form below.
Upon submission, you'll be taken to a page with the past webinars.
- Advanced Protection Philosophy in Distribution Automation at ComEd with Scott Wethy (September 9, 2020)
- Utility Benchmarking for Improved Performance with Robert Gaddis (August 25,2020)
- Optimizing the Restoration Process with Grid Monitoring with Randy Cough (August 13, 2020)
- Improving Distribution Grid Reliability with Jim Bishop (July 30, 2020)
- Enterprise Level Security at the Grid Edge with Nace Reader (July 14, 2020)
- Underground Distribution Monitoring System ™ with Bidesh Kar (June 30, 2020)
- Southern Linc’s Mission Critical Private LTE Network with Jesse Simpson (June 18, 2020)
- Pacificorp - Energy Storage Innovation with Rohit Nair (June 11, 2020)
- Improve the Accuracy of your Circuit Models with Tim Figura (June 4, 2020)
- Realizing the Benefits During the Grid Modernization Journey with Randy Cough (May 28, 2020)
- The Role of DNP3 in Grid Automation with Doug Kehn (May 21, 2020)
- Consumers Energy – Drones for the Utility with Matt Henry (May 19, 2020)
- How to Drive Continuous Grid Reliability Improvements with Jim Tracey (May 13, 2020)
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Benefits for the Electrical Grid with Mir Mousavi (May 5, 2020)
- New Braunfels Utilities Case Study with Justin Stroupe (April 29, 2020)
- Make it Count - Balancing Resources and Innovation for Grid Modernization with Brett Stein, Altaf Hussain of BC Hydro, and Ben Kellison of Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables (July 9, 2020)
- The Modern Grid Through the Eyes of the Operator with Pam Boyd of Alabama Power (June 24, 2020)